Filmmaker from London looking for Seoul-based English/American/Australian Female Actor

WilliamNotThePrince 2024.08.27 06:53:56 제작: William North 작품 제목: 'The Way She Shines Her Light' [Tentative Title] 감독: William North 극중배역: Female age 18-34 촬영기간: 3-4 sessions between November and December 출연료: 회차당 10만원~ 20만원 협의 모집인원: 1 모집성별: 여자 담당자: William North - Director/Producer/Writer 전화번호: +44-7398-7461 이메일: will.g.north@gmail.com 모집 마감일: 2024-10-05

My name is William, I am an independent filmmaker based in London. I will be travelling to Seoul at the beginning of October and staying for 3 months (my girlfriend is Korean and needs to be in Seoul for some time). While I am in Seoul, there is a film I would like to make. The film is a somewhat bittersweet romance that deals with ideas of objectification and the way that technology impacts our perception of romance.

I am putting this out now because I anticipate this casting may take some time. The male lead is currently in discussion (he will be a Korean man who speaks perfect English who I have worked with before).